Friday, June 29, 2007

Holiday Time Again!

Yay - it's Friday, it's 5:30 and it's time to finish for a two week holiday!

Pembrokeshire Coast Path here I come. Well, just need to pack tonight and then navigate over to Wales tomorrow whilst avoiding any floods. Then it's a few days in a cottage to relax before starting the walk proper on Wednesday next week. 185 miles, 12 bed and breakfasts (so 12 full cooked breakfasts!) and I'm sure a there'll be a few pubs along the way.

Oh and there's about 35 geocaches on the route too which I'll try and find.

Photographs as usual when I get back.

3 comments:

Christina S said...

Hope you've had a great time! Looking forward to the piccies!

Anonymous said...

Seconded!

MarkG said...

Made it! All of the Pembrokeshire Coast Path completed, plus a few extra bits.

I got as far as copying the photos to the computer last night - there's about 500 of them!! I think that I may create a second blog with details of the walk on it day by day.